It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people get offended when someone calls out Tolmie?

Some posters thinks hes God some take the info with a pinch of salt and some think he is full of shit

For what it's worth I'm in the pinch of salt camp but don't have any issue with someone questioning Tolmies info.

Spursmad was the most genuine ITK and an honourable mention to the poster who called the Delph transfer after he turned us down
Some posters think he’s god? Really?

Just because people enjoy his posts and find them entertaining does not mean we build Temples or worship images.

At the absolute worst (which I don’t think is the case), Tolmie posts made up information in an entertaining way as opposed to 99.99% of the sports media who post made up information with no entertainment and in many cases insult the intelligence of the reader.

Take the idiots who said we offered Spurs £100 million to Spurs plus a choice of up to six players. Tolmie managed to eloquently put into words what most of us were thinking. How do you go about offering players without their agreement? Have we got six players willing to take a pay cut and be a makeweight in a Kane deal? It’s bollocks.

Sorry if appreciating his posts makes you somehow feel inadequate to the point you feel the need to accuse me and others of worship. Seeking those social media dopamine hits can lead to jealousy.

Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??

11.30pm to post such a random, albeit, insightful post?

What was it, you had to wait until your nightwatchman shift kicked in at Dunhelm Mill?

Don't take me on bud, certainly with a cigar that is closer to your arse than your mouth.

Tolmie makes this forum what it is. Absolutely the right tone. Fun, sometimes wrong, sometimes right but premature and in a sense proved wrong, and who knows, perhaps sometimes spot on.

For me it doesn't matter, the guy has absolutely the right attitude. The epitome of a city fan, gives it out but capable of laughing at himself.
Wish I could use that hand clapping GIf .. spot on fella

What was it, you had to wait until your nightwatchman shift kicked in at Dunhelm Mill?

Don't take me on bud, certainly with a cigar that is closer to your arse than your mouth.
Some of your music choices have been questionable tbh ;-)

Nice one, make me look daft for defending you saying you don't go after posters slagging you off!! :-(

Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.