It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to defend me pal, nobody does. I can only be hurt if what others might be saying is true, but I know it's not, so all good.

What I will say I have observed in recent weeks, is Blues going after Blues on here, simply because they are putting themselves out there?

I've noticed a real uptick in snide remarks in regards to posters on here and elsewhere.

They are big enough and ugly enough to fight their own battles, but people running podcasts or YouTube related City content, all getting it.

People who have taken it upon themselves to devote their time, energy and money to bring City more into the public domain and also try to scratch a living from it.

City fans have enough problems combating the narrative in the wider MSM, so I find it pretty fucking pathetic as someone who has slaved away my entire career in it, that some Blues feel even the need to impart their own negativity on any such people who have decided to put themselves out there.
Well said blue.

Never ;)

Sadly, it would appear some people are even offended when I respectfully respond to questions or try to offer a 'supposed' insight with my own opinion?

Even sadder, after all these years of mistakenly made myself a target, I'd wager if I wasn't posting, the same sad sections of our fan base who do inhabit this forum, would still be pissing and whinging about something.

Perhaps the forum is starting to evidence a generational shift - I'll try harder to find some shite without lyrics or which talks about splitting up with their partner, ad nauseam.
The vast majority on here appreciate your insight to what's possible going on in our club. Those who attack via shitty posts aren't worth your time bud.

The vast majority on here appreciate your insight to what's possible going on in our club. Those who attack via shitty posts aren't worth your time bud.

It just makes me laugh inside mate, even offer up a little pity.

All the while I was sleeping soundly in my warm bed, someone was compelled enough to introduce a random dig/debate about somebody they will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.