It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably spoke up about the wank football they used to play with the hoof ball tactics.
Didn’t play to his strengths at all.
Doubt blame him if he wasn’t happy.
Funny enough, he said exactly this in an interview with an American sports blogger after his move to Inter. Said that the United coaches kept telling the team to lump the ball to him for knockdowns because he is big/tall when he, in his own view, is best with ball to feet.

It was a really good interview so I'll see if I can find it. I became a fan after watching it.

Funny enough, he said exactly this in an interview with an American sports blogger after his move to Inter. Said that the United coaches kept telling the team to lump the ball to him for knockdowns because he is big/tall when he, in his own view, is best with ball to feet.

It was a really good interview so I'll see if I can find it. I became a fan after watching it.
Found it! It's long, an hour and a half, but worth a watch if we do land him.

Last edited:
How the fuck in the world were Kane worth 150mil.and Grealish 100mil.City only value Raheem at 80mil. absolutely ridiculous.When Bayern wanted Sane before he got injured we wanted 100mil euros.There is no way that City value Sterling less now than Sane was valued no way.

To be fair, I bet the fact we detest Bayern helped knock the value up a bit

How the fuck in the world were Kane worth 150mil.and Grealish 100mil.City only value Raheem at 80mil. absolutely ridiculous.When Bayern wanted Sane before he got injured we wanted 100mil euros.There is no way that City value Sterling less now than Sane was valued no way.
We are very good at it, selling proven players on the cheap and buying expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.