Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we’ve tended to be very private about signings in the past. Players like Jorginho, Sanchez etc had a lot of noise about them until they signed for someone else. I read a book called Peps City recently and I only found out we’d agreed terms with Ter Stagen before we signed Bravo but it depended on Ter Stagens girlfriend getting a place at Manchester Uni, at the time there wasn’t much media fanfare. I can see us going for two different players. Isak and Auoar or players like that.
So we got Bravo because Ter Stagen's girlfriend is a bit thick. Funny how the world works?

Back in the day Utd struggled to attract real top class foreign players the EPL wasn't as strong compared to the continental leagues.
Also, wages could be matched by a lot of the continental sides. So, the big decision came down to environment. With northern rainy Manchester losing out a lot of the time.
Things are now different. The financial power of the EPL is drawing many top players that would otherwise prefer sunshine.
Many players now see the EPL as a money tree, and a few years in the boggy North will be just swell, thanks to a double your money pay deal on offer.
Having a bully as a manager didn't help

Don't think we're pushing bernardo out the rumours are he wants to leave, If anything it appears we were willing to push sterling out to secure kane, again though all based on rumours of which could all be bullshit. I don't think there's any doubt we'll need to bring a striker in and am sure we will as well as Grealish it's not a one or the other situation. We can recoup money on outgoing transfers to spend big this summer and I'm sure we will after hearing what Khaldoon has said in his end of season interviews, I'm not worried in the slightest about who goes and then comes in because we're in good hands with a lot of people in charge who know what they're doing. Would be sad to see bernardo leave though as I think he's ace and it would be difficult replacing his work rate but if the lad isn't happy and wants to leave then we're not the type of club to stand in his way.

your spot on matey and i do get over excited with the media. i should know better that nothing is set in stone
i just feel sad that bernardo is not happy and wants out if stories are true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.