#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to look at the media too much.....but I guess Stones and Walker have been prominent in the headlines, since they were probably England's best 2 players last night.....along with that local lad who "grew up in the shadow of Wembley" , can't remember who he plays for as its never mentioned.
When Magliar was being interviewed by the work experience girl after the match he was full of praise for being helped by his fellow defenders but didn't have it in him to mention them by name. Both played better than he so perhaps he didn't want attention drawing to them.

When Magliar was being interviewed by the work experience girl after the match he was full of praise for being helped by his fellow defenders but didn't have it in him to mention them by name. Both played better than he so perhaps he didn't want attention drawing to them.
Another rag unable to mention City/our players by name?

camelgob, eat your heart out!

The media do like Foden they would prefer him anywhere than Manchester City FC though , and as he isn't going to move anytime soon, let's invent a new Golden child and praise him to the heavens regardless of if he has achieved anything yet it's all about the clicks .
Ok

Mike you do not have to write an essay just use 5 letters HMIAC ;-)

I try not to look at the media too much.....but I guess Stones and Walker have been prominent in the headlines, since they were probably England's best 2 players last night.....along with that local lad who "grew up in the shadow of Wembley" , can't remember who he plays for as its never mentioned.
Oh I do love sarcasm :-)

Mike you do not have to write an essay just use 5 letters HMIAC ;-)
I have to explain my views, it's good to keep the mind active and l like it;) Blame Jollop and Spike Martin for it.
Once back to normal with a few pint of Holts literally under my belt before the match l will be catching up and taking garrulousness to new heights.
HMIAFC

For years we’ve bemoaned the fact that this country doesn’t produce any technically gifted players, then we finally get one and clowns like Neville want him to be replaced by a runner like Saka. The media drove the narrative to replace Foden with Saka. 100%. In my opinion, Foden followed his managers instructions to the letter and played controlled, safety first, football which basically got us qualified. Then when the pressure was off Saka got to have a fun run and the muppets in the media lapped it up. Saka isn’t fit to lace Phil’s boots, but produced a more eye catching performance so kept his place. There’s a lesson for Phil in there somewhere.

I have to explain my views, it's good to keep the mind active and l like it;) Blame Jollop and Spike Martin for it.
Once back to normal with a few pint of Holts literally under my belt before the match l will be catching up and taking garrulousness to new heights.
HMIAFC
Love it mate, I also love the old Joey Holts. Nice to see the added F .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.