It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all for getting kane but if we can get Messi on a free him being a blue will generate huge income from merchandise and sponsors, we could probably make 100m plus from it all, 100m we was going to spend on kane we could save and make on top.

We better be at the table for him, even if it doesn't get done or he turns us down we should at least be having the conversation.

Mbappe is a big time charlie **** who would be more trouble than he’s worth.
City don’t sign big time charlie cunts who would be more trouble than they’re worth.
Hope this helps

Some odd posts here today. Everyone clearly a little bored!

Kane in comparison to Aguero is about the best replacement we could get. He already has a relationship with Foden, Sterling, Stones and Walker. You can run off him due to his creativity or you can cross or play him through and he will score. He is a pretty complete footballer when you look at his goals and assists. And due to that, he is an ideal player for Pep and also gives us a plan B because we can go more direct to him if we are chasing a game late on.

Grealish and Bernardo comparisons are slightly harder to draw on. The one major advantage in my opinion is his pace. Bernardo's close control, technique and passing is excellent but usually it's his constant running and tenacity we applaud. If he does want to leave, Grealish is a damn good replacement. Got the same tenacity but has more pace and more of a goal/assist contribution.

I think people are also forgetting that Pep generally improves players and Grealish could skyrocket under his tutelage and Kane could get even better too. Bernardo for whatever reason hasn't produced the numbers he maybe should in our side, but I do bloody love him.

My honest opinion and will probably get dogs abuse but I think bernardo is twice the player grealish is. He is the most over hyped English player in a long time, think he will end up here and I hope I'm proven wrong but I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Lol who tuned him into james milner and when?
Was it his choice or was he asked to ?
I love Bernardo, but in a way I agree with him. If Bernardo was a creator in the way David Silva was, when KDB was out, he'd be the one creating by sitting between the lines with back to goal and being the link that sets our wingers free. On a side note IMO this is why Sterling struggled. However, it was Cancelo who was the one in that period which created. Bernardo had to do the graft because of Cancelo creating along with Gundogan who got into the box more.

I love Bernardo, but in a way I agree with him. If Bernardo was a creator in the way David Silva was, when KDB was out, he'd be the one creating by sitting between the lines with back to goal and being the link that sets our wingers free. On a side note IMO this is why Sterling struggled. However, it was Cancelo who was the one in that period which created. Bernardo had to do the graft because of Cancelo creating along with Gundogan who got into the box more.

i’m convinced raz has dropped off because of no David Silva link up , hopefully he can get back the old form if we get Grealish.

Did you watch any of monaco’s game when he was playing with them ?
Are you going to consider he has been asked to do different job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.