Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend albeit one who works the other side of Manchester (or just outside), very decent bloke if you stay away from football.

He said this is a done deal to City.

Whether that proves to be correct, I don’t know and it’s hardly earth shattering news anyway as it has already been reported.

All I’m saying is the information he is passing on is genuine and it must be what United believe, who you would assume would have been kept fully up to date by his agent.

I’m not a ITK and never ask this person for information, he just said it to me after the England game yesterday.

So I for one fully believe Jack will be running his little socks of for us next season and feel pretty good about it.
United signing sancho makes me believe we are done signing Grealish.

For my 2 pence worth I don't want Grealish and have never rated him. He is a Spurs player at best.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion obviously but I can’t get my head around how someone can not rate such a brilliant footballer. Disliking him I can understand but what a player to watch this lad is. Put him with better players and he should go to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.