England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pickford worries me so much. Such a bang average keeper. Should have saved the free kick and spends all game shouting and being a dick. Worry about your own game mate and stop trying to be Peter scmeichel lite. It’s boring watching him scream and shout whenever something happens near him.
Foden was excellent as was sterling. Walker was immense. Mount is a charlatan. Henderson actually made the midfield a bit more secure when he came on. Grealish got his customary fouls to boost his most fouled stats and Kane still looks a bit off the pace.
Bring on Sunday.

Taking all emotion out of it, it's not that great of an achievement reaching the final as these pundits are suggesting, we've played nobody, the fixtures say we should get to the final, we've only done what was expected so far. Now we have to turn up.
This is the shit-housery post of the year - so let me be clear, to be a valid champion or a finalist of Euro, it needs to be Portugal in 1/8, Germany in 1/4, France in 1/2 and Italy in the final. Tell me one champions of Europe who went through like that.

As I said during the half-time, Southgate did everything to muck this up and still a few players got him out of the ditch - Raheem, Kane and Walker - who was fucking immense tonight - were really, really good. The back line was impeccable , Shaw was little wobbly on the left, but in all other phases of the game he was excellent.

COME ON ENGLAND!

good old Borris could pull a blinder here and declare a full sell out,WTF does it matter if there are 20k,40k.60k or 90,,sell the fucking final out

Best game for Sterling, finishing aside he was direct and ran them ragged. Wish he approached each game like that. Walker was class too, Foden didn’t put a foot wrong.

Overall a decent performance by England and they deserved the win in the end. Pleased for all the City lads, let's hope we can win it on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.