England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feels pretty good to me
You keep worrying about things that don’t matter though eh
Sounds to me like you don’t actually want us to win!!
I want us to win by utilising the talent thats there, not ultra negative football and outright cheating… For a huge chunk of time tonight England were second best to the Danes…

Does the mouth breathing twat have the balls to drop Mount for Foden in the final?
No. You've seen how loyal he is to Kane and sterling by taking off Grealish instead of either of those, mount is only slightly behind them, he's not dropping any of the players that have heavily featured in the final. He drops him for a formation change but not for foden or anybody else to play the same position.

Germany won the world Cup 7 years ago mate, Bellingham was 10, this German said were very average, they were 5 minutes away from going out in the groups to Hungary. All I'm saying is if we had known the draw before it started, everybody would be saying we should be getting to the final.
Yes Danes ranked 10th in world

I want us to win by utilising the talent thats there, not ultra negative football and outright cheating… For a huge chunk of time tonight England were second best to the Danes…
Your talking shite
We were miles better Overall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.