Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any “fans” happy for Mancini, or the Italians please have a reality check: today is not about rags, dippers or us, it was about England. I am absolutely gutted, club loyalty goes out the window and i am lost for words.
I'm absolutely delighted for Mancini and I won't hide that - I hold him in much higher esteem than the rags dippers etc

Just because they pull on a national shirt I can't suddenly like / support them.................

you have to put all that down to Rashford,that was straight from the comedy book of errors,he puts that in presure is on Italy and less presure on the following england pen takers
His method looked weird. A huge run up that was an elongated stutter and goalkeeper dives the wrong way so Rashford with half the goal to hit accurately manages to hit the post. He couldn’t do that again if he tried. Sancho was and always will be the cocky little twat who thinks he is better than he actually is. Saka should not have been put in that position.

Only on Sadcafe could you find thinking whereby they are blaming Sterling for us going out as he didn’t take one and not their own two players.. who were only brought on for their penalty taking prowess, whilst Sterling dragged us to the final.. they are hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.