Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I thought the city England players had a good tournament, the rags not so much, the dippers? I didn’t even notice any of them.

TBF I thought Shaw and Maguire played well… As did Walker and Stones with Sterling the pick (quiet final.. more to do with tactics though). I actually think the Manchester clubs had the best performers with City obviously edging it. Rashford and Sancho fucked it though.

Lineker: We know how good Rashford is, we've seen him take many penalties, and Sancho is an incredibly gifted young footballer.

Wio: Sancho will go up there [pens] because he's got a care free attitude, he's young, he's hungry, he likes the responsibility, he likes the stage.

[both miss]
Was fairly happy to see them on myself.
Hoping for that cocky self-confidence to help them put the job away as they so often do.
But they got phased and fair play to rashford, he managed to outhink himself - that's quite a feat.

I actually think it’s a good sign, very disappointed and will make them hungrier, but only if Southgate resigns.
Southgates not going anywhere, were going to be fed the bullshit now of how he's that good by getting us to a final,extended contract on the table no doubt, its a shame because this England team has great potential under the right manager

I guess this is why “participation”tropies have become so popular in the sport over the last decade.
It’s actually the opposite of that. You’d have realised that if you managed to spend 3 seconds thinking it through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.