Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m disappointed thewe’ve lost but I have to say if there’s a team that I’m happy to see win its Mancini’s Italy.

A proper football team.

A great effort by our lads too, we can be competitive for years with this group of players, not sure about Southgate though.

Also, am I wrong in thinking Henderson is quite handy fro the spot and has taken his fair share for the dippers or am I imaging that?if so why fake him off?

All of this is accurate I think. Was surprised when Saka came on instead of Grealish and was surprised to see Mount out there for so long too. Think Southgate should have made that sub earlier.
Saka had a bit of a shocker when he came on. Didn’t seem to know where he should be and misplaced nearly every ball. He’s a good player but not ready for playing for England against a top team.

Walker,Stones,Maguire and Shaw were Englands best players in the tournament.
Mount,Foden,Grealishs talent wasted.
Saka not ready yet.Kane played well in 2 games.Sterling very good but all on him attacking wise.Phillips and Rice did well but playing both has eventually shown up the negative approach we have employed.
To be fair to Rice he was brilliant tonight until his injury caught up with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.