Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these pundits and fans that I have heard or read saying England did well getting to the final under the circumstances. We have got the players who play in the top league in the world , we are not fucking underdogs . England should be getting to finals, they are being made out as if we are on par with Fucking Albania.

For me I am not sure it could be worse as I hold City and England on an even footing. Frustrating watching the second half but as for penalties I guess Mr Waistcoat was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Pretty much a situ where either choice could have resulted in a negative outcome ..sniff. Second half we were nullified.
I take a City lose much harder, I’m told I’m not nice to be around, thinking about it people say that when we win ;-)

England were garbage from the 3rd minute onwards.

The Rags both missed the penalties they were brought on specifically to score. Rashford not hitting the target an absolute disgrace.

And letting that poor kid Saka take the last penalty… there’s some right bottlers in that squad… there were 4 players who should have been on pens before him.

Trust me, I get it. I’m sure the disappointment was immense.

I just think people are defined by their actions in adversity.

No I want to see gutted and pissed off. All summer they'll realise what a big opportunity they blew by cowardly tactics and freezing on the big stage. I'm fed up of heroic stoic failure I'll take angry success for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.