It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

Lewandowski, Felix, all this clickbait.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.
So if either Spurs or Villa say no, the club has no alternative deals?

People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.

It seems easy to forget we have a damn good squad, and that almost if it really came to nothing happening, we would still be good for next season. We only really need one thing to happen, two maybe if someone were to leave.

I know we need a new striker and are pursuing one, but with torres and jesus to come into rhythm and sterling to rediscover form, Pep's bluff of we are ok not signing anyone, isn't that hollow. Fernandinho extended, Lavia seemingly with a bit of expectation, carson persumed to be staying, most positions are covered, unless someone were to leave.

So the quiet patient approach isn't that surprising.

I still really struggle to see Kane and Greslish happening. We'd have to break our transfer record for one and double it for the other, and neither seem the players to do that for. Grealish possibly more than Kane, but with less need for him. That's just my own inherent barrier i can't seem to get over.

Last edited:
It seems easy to forget we have a damn good squad, and that almost if it really came to nothing happening, we would still be good for next season. We only really need one thing to happen, two maybe if someone were to leave.

I know we need a new striker and are pursuing one, but with torres and jesus to come into rhythm and sterling to rediscover form, Pep's bluff of we are ok not signing anyone, isn't that hollow. Fernandinho extended, Lavia seemingly with a bit of expectation, carson persumed to be staying, most positions are covered, unless someone were to leave.

So the quiet patient approach isn't that surprising.

I still really struggle to see Kane and Greslish happening. We'd have to break our transfer record for one and double it for the other, and neither seem the players to do that for. Grealish possibly more than Kane, but with less need for him. That's just my own inherent barrier i can't seem to get over.
Great post. It is a lot more exciting to buy a nice new shiny toy though isn’t it?! I agree it’s the same squad who has done so well over the last few years minus Aguero and Garcia. Ideally we should add players but it’s not a great need especially if other clubs decide to try and play hardball with price etc.
That being said I want Kane and Grealish so I can start pissing off my Spuds and Vile mates

Still nothing concrete he is even certain to leave. His agent hasn't brought us anything of note.

Become much clearer when players start returning over the coming days and month.
To be honest have you noticed Bernardo rumours have all gone a bit quiet now athletico are getting griezmann and PSG have done their business
Barca are broke
Bit disappointed with him really and can’t say I would be that bothered if he left for grealish now
If Kane and grealish want to come it’s time to make it happen

Is there a plan b to kane and grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.