It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems easy to forget we have a damn good squad, and that almost if it really came to nothing happening, we would still be good for next season. We only really need one thing to happen, two maybe if someone were to leave.

I know we need a new striker and are pursuing one, but with torres and jesus to come into rhythm and sterling to rediscover form, Pep's bluff of we are ok not signing anyone, isn't that hollow. Fernandinho extended, Lavia seemingly with a bit of expectation, carson persumed to be staying, most positions are covered, unless someone were to leave.

So the quiet patient approach isn't that surprising.

I still really struggle to see Kane and Greslish happening. We'd have to break our transfer record for one and double it for the other, and neither seem the players to do that for. Grealish possibly more than Kane, but with less need for him. That's just my own inherent barrier i can't seem to get over.
couldn't have put it any better

People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

Lewandowski, Felix, all this clickbait.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.
Kane and Grealish would be a huge disappointment as that most likely means we'll never get Haaland?

Last edited:
People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

Lewandowski, Felix, all this clickbait.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.

Like a hot knife through butter. So much madness on here right now. The simpler City keep things the more stressed people seem to be. Kane and Grealish will be jokes as a window. Plus the better part of 200 million. That’s a club that is not messing about.

I would love him to stay but I fear it will be in vain.

Wouldn‘t be too sure… City will want market value for Bernardo so can’t see us taking less than £70m - given the relative values of Grealish and Kane. We might be prepared to take terms over 4 or 5 years but another club will need to commit £70m and even Mendez might struggle to pull that together this summer.

Like a hot knife through butter. So much madness on here right now. The simpler City keep things the more stressed people seem to be. Kane and Grealish will be jokes as a window. Plus the better part of 200 million.

Oh for the days of signing Danny Fuckin Mills and Ben Thatcher or Ingerbritsan and Kerhaghan… FFS.

why could Haaland not replace Kane in a few years?
He'll most likely go Chelsea this season or he'll definitely have signed for someone else 22/23 season when his release clause is very low. It really feels that not getting Haaland would be such a costly mistake.
Sign Haaland with Delap to rotate and we should be sorted for next 10 years

Wouldn‘t be too sure… City will want market value for Bernardo so can’t see us taking less than £70m - given the relative values of Grealish and Kane. We might be prepared to take terms over 4 or 5 years but another club will need to commit £70m and even Mendez might struggle to pull that together this summer.
If we miss out on Grealish and keep Bernardo , I will not be losing any sleep ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.