Team Beckham / Inter Miami - bottom of MLS (page 10)

Idk, the kind of accusations being unfairly thrown around about Rashford seem to actually fit Beckham to a tee.

He was given the opportunity to develop a new franchise as part of his deal with MLS. His global profile, and success, greatly accelerated MLS development. Hell, they didn’t even have a serious TV contract before he showed up!

Hmmm, even though you wrote this 3 years ago, when NYCFC was already playing, CFG STILL have no soccer stadium and STILL play in a half-full cavernous Yankee Stadium on a good day!

I’m not sure what it is about Beckham that creates such spitting venom, because there are plenty of Rags I hate far more, but he has been nothing but a positive Ambassador for football, and English football at that.

Now, do I want to see him win the MLS, with Neville as his coach? No chance! But, do I hope Inter Miami survives? Yes.

People who live in glass houses and all that….!
Beckham is a media whore.
This **** gets in places water can't find.

Was a great footballer but shown his lack of football knowledge appointing his mate Phil chuckle who has nothing on his cv management wise.

He was given the opportunity to develop a new franchise as part of his deal with MLS. His global profile, and success, greatly accelerated MLS development. Hell, they didn’t even have a serious TV contract before he showed up!

Hmmm, even though you wrote this 3 years ago, when NYCFC was already playing, CFG STILL have no soccer stadium and STILL play in a half-full cavernous Yankee Stadium on a good day!

I’m not sure what it is about Beckham that creates such spitting venom, because there are plenty of Rags I hate far more, but he has been nothing but a positive Ambassador for football, and English football at that.

Now, do I want to see him win the MLS, with Neville as his coach? No chance! But, do I hope Inter Miami survives? Yes.

People who live in glass houses and all that….!
We clearly have different views on what football is. Your version has been going for 50 years when they took Best Marsh and others over. That was to promote the game, get it going etc. It worked and a generation or two later you have American players playing in the English league and around Europe.
IMO the one thing you do not need is the media whore that is Beckham. He has formed a club and immediately pissed of all the local population, (his core fans) appointed his mate rather than someone who is actually any good, he has deliberately broken the rules regarding overseas players and that's just 3 I know about.

Will Beckham have the balls to sack his mate.

After all the great coaches Higuain has played under he must look at Neville and think "who the fuck is this clown?"
I hope he succeeds as the next step if he doesn’t is probably to endure him here as another ex Scum media commentator. Just imagine Neville and Neville on TV together. The chuckle brothers football management brains trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.