Harry Kane

I've said this loads but stylistically he's the best #9 in the world for this team. He fixes all our deficiencies and brings both goals and assists.

He'll score 30+ a season here, oh and he can fucking score from twelve yards. That alone will be invaluable.
He doesn't fix our major weakness in defensive midfield. Let's hope we score so many goals that it doesn't matter how many we concede on counter attacks.

I’m sorry, but 150million plus for Kane is simply crazy. Even if we sell players to “even it up a bit”. I thought we would walk away from players that age and that sort of money unless there is an unique situation. There isn’t imho. We need a CF. Agree. But that’s about it. As we have done ok without one last season.

Obviously I don’t know the ins and outs to explain a transfer like this ( rumours so far, I know). Maybe it is a better option than getting Haaland who might be too similar a player to Delap if we think the latter will be able to go all the way and play regular 1st team football.
Maybe we think Haaland is great but will not improve a lot over the next few years as where Kane might even step up under Pep. He might. He might not. But for that kinda money Pep better get Kane to step one up. Money won’t make a player better. A manager, players around him, and a suitable formation will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.