Harry Kane

10 years if over hyped potential v 5 to 6 years if proven delivery.
Ha then what would you say about our pursuit of Grealish because he has to be the most overhyped player ever and he is not a youngster anymore.

If he stays with them for 10 years and plays regularly then he most likely would be class though because they would have sold him before that

I am one of the 48.5% whom are against the addition of Harry Kane.

First of all I don't think he improve the team at all.

2nd, why give him a pay rise to join a team that will let him finally win something ?
If he is coming, we should just match his Spurs salary.

Kane is top 2 striker in the world only Lewandowski is better.

To think people don’t want him is ridiculous he’s just won another golden boot and the playmaker award. His vision is outstanding his passing is KDB like sometimes.

he scores goals for fun by being the creator and finisher, at city he will not have to create much and can concentrate on finishing. KDB feeding Harry Kane is a terrifying prospect for any rival team.

We missed a boat load of chances last season that a proper world class 9 would put away. That is what Kane is a world class number nine. he’s going to get over 25 goals in the premier league next season. It’s why rival fans last night went into such a panic over that report they know Kane to us it’s game over for the league he’s that much of a scary prospect.

think about it the champions that dominated last season add the best striker in the league and best playmaker last year to their team. It’s frightening.

add to that Kanes creative play with fast wingers we will see Raz improve next year 100% , son for Tottenham benefitted from Kane’s passing and hold up play loads.

in the end he is World class and I’m so excited to see him in this team as he will take us up to another level
Do we need a top 2 striker ?
We are already a world class team and I don’t know how much better kane can make us become. We can win the league and champions league with or without Kane.

The money being talked about is silly (yes I know it is most likely not 160m) and I know it is not my money.

Personally don’t believe there is ever a player that is a must buy and that guarantees anything on the pitch at least.

2nd, why give him a pay rise to join a team that will let him finally win something ?
He improves our team don’t be silly but I don’t know if the price can ever be justified though

I struggle to see how signing the best striker in the league will not improve us when you consider that neither of our strikers scored more than 10 league goals last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.