Harry Kane

Oh yes, Im sure that will be news to the man who played Jesus as a 9 as early as 2017.

That still hasn't explained your first comment about Pep being slow to replace Aguero because he didn't rate him.
Fuck knows what goes on in Peps mind. The champions league final debacle is testimony to that.

I really don’t understand how you can be so against the signing of Kane. Every post you write is just so fucking negative. Kane is a proven PL goal machine. He’s better than Haaland, he’s better than Sancho and he’ll fill the gap left by Sergio brilliantly. Take your head out of the sand and look at the immediate bigger picture FFS.
I don’t like him a player… And that’s my opinion… If he comes and turns out to be an inspired signing then I’ll take my hat off to him… I’m not sure why having an opinion like mine and not toeing the line is triggering people??

Your comments about Haaland and Sancho appear to be missing “currently” off the end and even then, in the case of Haaland in particular, I’m not sure I’d agree

Kane isn't captain. ;-)

I think I more or less answered your question in my last post. Modric was desperate to join Chelsea in 2011. He wasn't allowed to. So he stayed and had a brilliant season before joining Real Madrid the following summer.

It's up to those that matter at Spurs to determine how Harry would react to being denied the chance to join City this summer. If they think that he would maintain his standards despite his disappointment (and everything that I know about him suggest that he would), then why wouldn't they keep him?
I was under the impression that we inquired about Kane last summer and he asked to leave, but was persuaded to stay another season. That's where the the talk of a "gentleman's agreement" with Levy comes from.

If that's true, wouldn't that be a similar case to what happened with Modric and wouldn't you think Kane would be pissed off if he was denied a move again?

Let's face it, if Utd spent 130m on Kane, most on here would be pissing themselves laughing.
Not sure I'd agree with that, would strengthen them immensely as he would us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.