Harry Kane

They enquired about Vlahovic and Belotti.

but adding up the signings they want to make that’s 140 to 160 mil wheres the money coming from when they are skint

Yeah when levy bought all the players he will ring city and tell them right we except your offer we say nah your all right we going ings ;)

I watched him in action for Blackburn when they played us at Maine Road, he was magnificent, almost unplayable, outstanding player.

After the serious knee injury, to me he was never the same player, yes still a great goal scorer but not the once unplayable footballer.

Alan Shearer at his best was night and day a better player than Harry Kane has ever been.

There are many stories about Shearer and the Rags, whatever the truth, he should have gone there at the time and not Newcastle, the latter was a stupid, emotional move.
Heard him talking on a podcast recently about a move to the rags and he said he turned them down twice.

Always get respect from me for doing that whatever else he achieved.

Will try a find a link to it as the way he describes the circumstances of him choosing Blackburn over the scum are crazy.

Is this not down to the deals on and This narrative is being set so he doesn’t play against the spuds on the first game. I’m sure there was once someone who didn’t play against a former team due to something in his contract and the FA kicked off.
By saying this now it means no one will bat an eyelid when he doesn’t line up against them as it’s been long held knowledge?
F26822B6-DD18-4065-A546-475FEA3DDB1B.jpeg

Beg to differ. Haaland will be incredible. Has so much more speed to get away from defenders.
Theo Walcott had speed and what the fuck did he ever do in the Prem. Kane’s overall game is superior to Haalands. Haaland needs space in behind and whoever we play drops to their own box against us.

So did Thierry Henry, it's definitely a useful attribute.

So is being able to finish from anywhere inside or outside the 18 yard box which for the past 5 years or so Kane’s been the most consistent in the Prem at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.