Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading into that Jeremy guy and he apparently got a lot spot on such as Dias, Mangala, and other transfers correct.

He also told us about the Covid outbreak and the Everton game being cancelled last year.

If he gets the info right about one of the players being a pisshead which is apparently coming out this week, you have to give it to him as that is very specific info.

Was reading into that Jeremy guy and he apparently got a lot spot on such as Dias, Mangala, and other transfers correct.

He also told us about the Covid outbreak and the Everton game being cancelled last year.

If he gets the info right about one of the players being a pisshead which is apparently coming out this week, you have to give it to him as that is very specific info.

Was scrolling on his posts apparently he’s good mates with Gareth Taylor,

Sam Lee has commented on it saying

“I have been saying for a couple of weeks (albeit in twitter replies/podcasts) that things are very close. Can’t exactly write it that way in a story for various (sometimes silly) reasons, and also there is/was a chance that he would sign a new deal, but as far as I know everything is in place for the move to be completed, waiting for him to come back from holiday. I’ve written an article about what he’d bring to City, which is being published on Monday”

Sam Lee has commented on it saying

“I have been saying for a couple of weeks (albeit in twitter replies/podcasts) that things are very close. Can’t exactly write it that way in a story for various (sometimes silly) reasons, and also there is/was a chance that he would sign a new deal, but as far as I know everything is in place for the move to be completed, waiting for him to come back from holiday. I’ve written an article about what he’d bring to City, which is being published on Monday”

I did a podcast with Sam the other day and he said as much to me about Grealish being very close to done. It's been a weird one in terms of people being so sure for so long without it actually being completed. Even someone in Pep's coaching circle said it was "very close" two weeks ago.

Sam Lee also replied with this as well, new contract I’m thinking Mahrez

”If it wasn’t for a man called Jeremy on Reddit you wouldn’t have heard about Grealish signing within a week so it’s entirely possible the Bernardo sale is done too. City have been very busy, but very secretive. That includes at least one new contract”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.