Harry Kane

Spoke to our kid whilst on his hols, and unfortunately, at least from my perspective, looks like this will be done quite soon... not a fan and genuinely think this £££ could be spent wisely elsewhere, however, the hierarchy see fit so we support the decision, just shudder at the thought of paying nearly 200m for him and Tommy Shelby, alas, we don’t get much wrong nowadays so in pep we trust!

Thank god just want a striker and not Danny ings

If we sign Kane & Grealish, who will be leaving do we think? Bernardo & Jesus? If so, how much are we likely to get for them?

Spoke to our kid whilst on his hols, and unfortunately, at least from my perspective, looks like this will be done quite soon... not a fan and genuinely think this £££ could be spent wisely elsewhere, however, the hierarchy see fit so we support the decision, just shudder at the thought of paying nearly 200m for him and Tommy Shelby, alas, we don’t get much wrong nowadays so in pep we trust!
Tell yer what Zin if we can get both for the £200M I`ll be more than happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.