CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Well done blues on giving this guy all the credibility and satisfaction he craves.
You can't put your fingers in your ears and shout loudly, hoping it'll all go away. It may be pissing into the wind but the truth needs to be told and his credibility shredded. If you don't want to be part of that then that's your perogative entirely.

But you're the guy telling us not to respond to the Guardian and others, but then posts the articles we aren't supposed to respond to.

No other media organisation has bothered with it. None. Because they know it is the same old same old horse shit.
Nick Harris consoling himself with kind words from his fellow City haters, like the unemployable drunk Charlie Bingham

But surely the DM know this as well which contradicts their publications?
Seemingly they are not desperate for income so apart from being paid by the usual suspects to regurgitate lies why would they print this?

You can't put your fingers in your ears and shout loudly, hoping it'll all go away. It may be pissing into the wind but the truth needs to be told and his credibility shredded. If you don't want to be part of that then that's your perogative entirely.

But you're the guy telling us not to respond to the Guardian and others, but then posts the articles we aren't supposed to respond to.
im all for knowledgable people having a go at them (facts wise) what i don't like is the name calling, that takes away any good that has been done, pile in on him twitter blues, keep it clean and factual, he will look like a no nothing ****

But surely the DM know this as well which contradicts their publications?
Seemingly they are not desperate for income so apart from being paid by the usual suspects to regurgitate lies why would they print this?
I'd guess Harris needs the money as his Sporting Intelligence company is dormant. It may also be that he's been put up to it by the usual suspects. The Mail aren't going to cast a critical eye over this, in the way that me and others have. They don't know FFP from shit but they think Harris does. All they see is clicks from Liverpool & United fans and we know the lengths they'll go to to get those. No one else has touched this, whereas normally they'd be all over an "exclusive", rehashing it for their own papers. Yet nada, which tells me that every other so-called "quality" paper sees this as embarrassing nonsense. The Mail, sadly, isn't capable of embarrassment.

The only worry I've got over this is that our US-owned friends are using the same tactics that have served them so well over the years at UEFA. Threaten a breakaway to get what you want. That tactic got us the 2-season ban in the first place after all. And the clubs have shown that the threat is real, following the abortive Super League announcement. The lines are drawn in that battle now and any future breakaway effectively means the end of the PL as a major sporting competition and commercial entity.

We already know that FSG are not just amoral, but totally immoral. The Glazers are just plain dumb and will go along with whatever John Henry tells them. So it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if their grubby prints were all over this and that's the reason we started the legal fight, complaining about impartiality and handing over documents, which we knew would fall straight into the hands of our enemies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.