Depression

I find your post are among the more interesting ones that I usually agree with and can relate to. So keep posting !

And keep cycling too!

I just write how I feel !

Today was my first day of taking the medication the doctors prescribed. But from 1pm it was like someone had given me laxatives lol. I am feeling abit tired today a lack of wanting to do anything. It could just be what I ate last night or a side effect. I will know more tomorrow if it's the tablets

I think it was the scampi and chips last night. I am very strict with myself for 6 days a week with my diet but on Friday evening I have a treat.
To be honest I will be stopping the treats as it now seems my body doesnt like the change from healthy food all week !

Weather not looking great for the next few days and my enthusiasm has wained abit. I feel abit down today but not to bad , I guess that's down to what happened this week. I will be back on the bike as soon as the weather improves abit and my stomach has settled down ;)

Today was my first day of taking the medication the doctors prescribed. But from 1pm it was like someone had given me laxatives lol. I am feeling abit tired today a lack of wanting to do anything. It could just be what I ate last night or a side effect. I will know more tomorrow if it's the tablets

I think it was the scampi and chips last night. I am very strict with myself for 6 days a week with my diet but on Friday evening I have a treat.
To be honest I will be stopping the treats as it now seems my body doesnt like the change from healthy food all week !

Weather not looking great for the next few days and my enthusiasm has wained abit. I feel abit down today but not to bad , I guess that's down to what happened this week. I will be back on the bike as soon as the weather improves abit and my stomach has settled down ;)
Keep going mate,the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

I’m sure the doc would have said that it sometimes takes a while to find the right meds. I know of close family who have had to go through two or three different types before they found one that worked and agreed with them. Good luck mate and hope you feel better v soon.
your boss is still a knob though :-)

A friend committed suicide today. Was in dark place for while now. Partner kicked him out and he was homeless looking for a sofa for few nights couple days ago. Sleep easy big Dysie. Please talk to people if feeling down

A friend committed suicide today. Was in dark place for while now. Partner kicked him out and he was homeless looking for a sofa for few nights couple days ago. Sleep easy big Dysie. Please talk to people if feeling down
Sorry to hear that , depression is so difficult to deal with , some people just cant , RIP Dysie

Very sorry to hear, very sad for your friend and without knowing the circumstances what a horrible legacy for his partner to have to come to terms with

Reactions: ob
Absolutely crazy how many people that are taking their own lives in the last two years especially. Unfortunately it's been swept under the carpet along with every other illness because the only thing that exists now is Covid 19 supposedly.
It's so mentally tough these days for us all, It's very easy to go into that dark place!
My head went last year and was having thoughts of suicide and just really down in myself feeling useless, not wanted, life being crap in general...
Best thing I ever done was talk to my family about it, I was at counselling for a couple of months before I spoke to my family and it did nothing for me, I'm sure it helps alot of people but it just wasn't for me.

Anybody that's feeling anyway down don't be afraid to PM a bluemooner I'm sure any of us would be glad to chat. It's so important to talk to someone, Once you do that I promise you'll feel a weight lifted from your shoulders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.