Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I’m generally pretty miserable.
I’ve survived 3 suicide attempts and I’ve gotten engaged so things are looking up to be fair…
Sorry to here buddy, I don't know you, but I lost my 19 year old son to suicide December 2019, mental health is just not understood or taken seriously, everyday I get up and wish I didn't have to, if your ever feeling down to that point again feel free to PM on here.

Us men don't talk like we should andd hide our feelings and thoughts, after losing my son, I now share everything and not embarrassed to do so.

Stay strong buddy #familyislife

Apparently inside the club there’s little indication of a deal happening this week. Obviously could change like with all these things but for the moment all is quiet. Patience is a virtue we’ll all need for the next few weeks!

I was looking at Villa's transfer spending. They have a net spend £260m from the 2019/20 season whilst City have a net spend of £133m in that period. Source: transfermarkt (they haven't updated the Sancho fee yet).

Apparently inside the club there’s little indication of a deal happening this week. Obviously could change like with all these things but for the moment all is quiet. Patience is a virtue we’ll all need for the next few weeks!
No doubt I’ll be called spoilt or entitled but rather annoying this, not you thanks for the info. You just know it’s slow because of the euros, euros finishes then its wait until they’re back from holidays not its wait weeks. Season starts in 3 and it’s disappointing we are going into it without our business being done. I guess it proves these deals are far from done as others have suggested which again is a further worry what we do if it goes tits up.

No doubt I’ll be called spoilt or entitled but rather annoying this, not you thanks for the info. You just know it’s slow because of the euros, euros finishes then its wait until they’re back from holidays not its wait weeks. Season starts in 3 and it’s disappointing we are going into it without our business being done. I guess it proves these deals are far from done as others have suggested which again is a further worry what we do if it goes tits up.

My bet is we’ll get them both. And it’s worth remembering they’re not even back to train yet. So nothing is lost. I’m not worried !

To be fair even if he signed the week of the 2nd August the likelihood he’d even start the season is unlikely. Purely due to getting use to Peps methods etc I can’t recall too many players just slotting straight away since 2018. Players like Cancelo, Mahrez, Ake have all had to bide their time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.