United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a rag In work this evening, The signing of varane to play along side slabhead is the final piece of the puzzle and they are supposedly going to win the league, champs league, FA and also league Cup this coming season.

Don't get me wrong there every single football fan hopes the team they support does well and improves season upon season but good grief if they think they are winning the lot this season they are seriously deluded beyond belief.
So they're back again.
It's becoming a regular occurrence with them at the start of every season.

The best one was when they brought in De Maria and the Pig Climber, they had the season wrapped up b4 it started, the gradual fall in grace and them clambering back under rocks as the season progressed will live with me forever.

Who cares what these cunts do. The media can fawn over them for commercial reasons but on the pitch they have won fuck all for years.

Let’s see what happens when the ball is actually kicked. Same crap every close season but they continue to erm win fuck all. My man Ole is not only at the wheel but driving backwards.

As I say who the fuck cares…scum rag bags.

According to a rag In work this evening, The signing of varane to play along side slabhead is the final piece of the puzzle and they are supposedly going to win the league, champs league, FA and also league Cup this coming season.

Don't get me wrong there every single football fan hopes the team they support does well and improves season upon season but good grief if they think they are winning the lot this season they are seriously deluded beyond belief.
Will it allow them to unleash pogba?

The odd thing is you actually engage with them. Clearly something wrong with them as no fan thinks they will win everything, not even us and we are the closest to ever doing it.

This is probably their strongest line up

Henderson
Wan-bisakka
Verane
Mcguire
Shaw
Mc tomiey/fred
Fernandes
Pogba
Sancho
Cavanni/martial
Rashford

That really doesn't worry me that they will take the title off us, as they haven't addresses their biggest weakness, a holding DM.
Fred is average and Mctominay blows hot n cold

They averaged 1.9 goals per game last season second best strike rate in the league and didn't need sancho really, they needed a freny/kante type player and without addressing that they will drop points.

Varane isn't an improvement and slabhead is a daft ****.

Well they are all cunts tbf.

Last edited:
Varane is a very good defender and unfortunately will improve them as Will Sancho. On paper they will have a very good side. Just because Jesus tore him a new one a while back doesn’t make him a shit defender. He instantly makes them stronger . No one should be under estimating them next year in my opinion.
However they do still have that clown as their manager so hopefully he will continue to fuck it up.

He really got away with a lot of criticism last year. They should have blown us away when we were having our sticky patch earlier in the season but we were able to claw them back with relative ease and won the league at a canter really.
He escapes any real shade being thrown at him whereas we lose a game or two and it’s all “pep has been found out” or “pep spends £8000000000000 on defenders but can’t defend”.

They look strong in defensive positions and up top but lack quality in the centre of the park and goalkeeper will be an issue for them and all the time they have that mardy Fernandes trying to ref the game as well as take all the pens/free kicks/throw ins I can sense a bit of trouble ahead.

Monday on Talk Sport.
He has signed today - are the rags back? United fans call in for your say....

Tuesday on Talk Sport
He is signing today - are the rags back? United fans call in for your say...

Wednesday.......
Wednesday is Danny Mills saying Verane will struggle, getting called a bitter blue from Brazil, and Martin Lipton on right now referring to how bad he played against us for Madrid.

All over the place this station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.