Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's real, it's silly money. I was thinking £90m as a ceiling, not a floor.

Can't see us spending that and enough to get Kane, unfortunately.

If that's real, it's silly money. I was thinking £90m as a ceiling, not a floor.

Can't see us spending that and enough to get Kane, unfortunately.
Considering she's just used SkySports as her source, it's almost certain she's just repeating the news for her Argentine audience instead of adding anything new to the conversation.

I keep seeing references to this but I was there and didn't see much out of the ordinary?

No doubts it's true though, as Villa are the rags of the Midlands. Or at least like to think of themselves that way.
Tbh I didn’t either but our lot have our Wembley trips so boxed off nowadays that we go to our usual spots on the outskirts and have a great afternoon, rock up to the stadium about 15min before kick off and are already on the road back home about 15min after the City captain has walked down the tunnel holding a trophy.
Not sure I saw a single Villa fan outside the stadium that day because I didn’t need to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.