At what age should you really not wear shorts?

This is the new half time entertainment this season to replace Hugh Ferris. In keeping with Man City's new modern digital age the club will be selling replica outfits at the souvenir shop. Mr hasn't got a clue was quoted as saying, " Some fans were unhappy when we introduced digital ticketing but they've accepted it now ...well the ones who haven't left. At "Man City" we like to be at the forefront of modernisation and we think these outfits typify that. Gender neutral we've even got Pete the badge a special one to model to get the senior citizens we haven't already driven away out of the club....sorry I meant onside. Yes this will be mandatory wear for future games I'm sure our fans will embrace it fully."
article-1193742-0561B710000005DC-314_634x709.jpg

Give them up when your partner stops wearing a basque.
(Fellow Bluemooners should not infer that I am into lingerie, black stockings and suspenders, whips, leather, rubber and pvc. Oh no.)

Give them up when your partner stops wearing a basque.
(Fellow Bluemooners should not infer that I am into lingerie, black stockings and suspenders, whips, leather, rubber and pvc. Oh no.)
I'm into all that too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.