Harry Kane

What would a fully fit Brazilian Ronaldo be worth today?

Magnificent player
At least £300m during pandemic times in my view, the most talented player I've ever seen including Messi... Bold statement I know but Messi got to reach a higher level.
Obviously I'm talking pure talent before the injuries that destroyed his knees and what should've been when he averaged a goal a game, he's easily the best dribbler I've ever seen with elastic close control, strong as an ox, white hot pace, deadly Infront of goal such a shame his body absolutely crumbled.

This video if you choose to watch highlights only his dribbling ability he doesn't score a single goal.

Most people remember the goalscorer I remember why he was actually called El Fenomino, he had the engine and aggression of Tevez before ACL injuries too combined with brute strength and effective dribbling.
Most people also call him fat Ronaldo but the truth is that was actually thyroid issues (I think) later on that he somehow coped to play on with... Before thyroid problem and his his knees crumbled he was quite simply the greatest talent ever, he started his career better than most legendary figures in the history of the sport ever reached and probs only even reached 70% of his true potential, we were truly robbed of possibly the greatest player in history thanks to the injuries and his medical issues.

Last edited:
Kane will be watching the Grealish story develop thinking that could be me.

no way Kane staying another year at Spurs winning nothing.

At least £300m during pandemic times in my view, the most talented player I've ever seen including Messi... Bold statement I know but Messi got to reach a higher level.
Obviously I'm talking pure talent before the injuries that destroyed his knees and what should've been when he averaged a goal a game, he's easily the best dribbler I've ever seen with elastic close control, strong as an ox, white hot pace, deadly Infront of goal such a shame his body absolutely crumbled.

This video if you choose to watch highlights only his dribbling ability he doesn't score a single goal.

Most people remember the goalscorer I remember why he was actually called El Fenomino, he had the engine and aggression of Tevez before ACL injuries too combined with brute strength and effective dribbling.
Most people also call him fat Ronaldo but the truth is that was actually thyroid issues (I think) later on that he somehow coped to play on with... Before thyroid problem and his his knees crumbled he was quite simply the greatest talent ever, he started his career better than most legendary figures in the history of the sport ever reached and probs only even reached 70% of his true potential, we were truly robbed of possibly the greatest player in history thanks to the injuries and his medical issues.

Wow . Now that's a highlight reel

Yeah one to be payed back over 20 years, like I said along with the stadium debt which is to be payed back over 30 years, these pale in comparison to the revenue of the club once stadium re opens. Tottenham are not a club in financial crisis that needs to sell all their best players. The players that leave this summer will be the deadwood that are not part of Nunos plans.
Or Harry Kane as he wants to move on as he has a better chance of winning things.

I reckon if Harold signs he will top this list in 3-4 seasons ..

If he comes, I'll be all behind him to do it.

It is not inconceivable that he wouldn't break that Shearer's record though, something a few seem to take for granted would happen

He would have to score pretty much 25 goals every season for 4 in a row. Something he has not managed 3 seasons in a row now. Or, 20 goals in each of his 5 seasons here, something he hasn't managed 2 of the last 3 seasons.

Obviously the assumption is he would score a lot more in this team, but no guarantee of that.

Depends obviously how long he can play at a top level for as well, if he can produce the same in his 4th and 5th seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.