Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember a single bad word said about SWP when he went to further his career. Not one.
I accepted it as being the way of the football world, which hasn't changed one bit since, and wished the lad the best. I think the DT showed a piccy of him in his CFC kit sitting on a bench in the changing room as miserable as fuck. It was Christmas and birthday rolled into one when he came back.

So according to the "King of the ITKs" Romano a medical is arranged, he wants the move but it's all down to Villa as if they don't accept our offer, he will sign a new deal with them. As if he's going to say to them, "no problem lads you've denied me the move I want and broken our agreement but where do I sign." It's bullshit.

So according to the "King of the ITKs" Romano a medical is arranged, he wants the move but it's all down to Villa as if they don't accept our offer, he will sign a new deal with them. As if he's going to say to them, "no problem lads you've denied me the move I want and broken our agreement but where do I sign." It's bullshit.

Romano wants his cake and eat it he tries to appease both sets of fans in his tweets to not upset anyone! Wise move keeps his tweeter clean and increase his followers! Weird making a living out of what most people already know!

Know its not my money....and all things considered it doesn't really matter.....but still can't believe we're spending £100mil on a player of Grealish level (not that he's bad, he's fantastic but he's not £100 mil fantastic)

We have been accused of buying success for over a decade so buying Grealish for £100m will not certainly not change how our club is viewed , and it will only add fuel to the fire regarding the Premier league's FFP investigations , but the added bonus of signing Grealish is the frothing at the mouth of Rags/Dipper/Goons and the majority of the european cartel clubs.
Because its not "our money" it is "oil money" , maybe we can change our club crest to include 5 stars , not to represent the Premier league titles we have won but to confirm we use the best petrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.