Harry Kane

It’s been fairly clear since Kane came out and said ‘you never know about moving, but if someone offered £100m ......’ that there was obviously some kind of mid-contract get out. Whether that’s written or otherwise, there is obviously something.
I’m sure Levy thought sky’s the limit at the time the contract was signed, Poch, CL final, I’m sure he felt only a matter of time for the trophies.
Since then all gone fairly shit, and Covid and empty stadium has just exasperated the situation.
Kane I believe wouldn’t be playing this stunt unless he and Levy knew what had been agreed. If that’s not the case we’ll i partly share your opinion, partly because it’s spurs, so f#ck ‘em.
If this is a protest by Kane, I fail to see how he stays.
I agree that there’s an agreement between the two of them, but the reason that isn’t written into the contract is either a) stupidity by Kane and his advisers (unlikely) or b) a better contract for Kane by not including a release clause. I don’t think it reflects on us in any way badly, it’s between Kane and his employer, but when there’s a written contract a gentleman’s agreement isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. It’s all down to Kane and Levy now. I suspect Levy will have an acceptable figure in mind, the question then is whether it’s acceptable to us.

The problem is City. Just pay the fucking money. Now.

Or he'll sign on the last day of window for pretty much what Levy wants now. Everyone will be pissed off. The relationship between Spurs and City will be broken. Kane will be unfit. And mentally shattered.

No one wins.
City win. Again and again and again.
Whilst deluded cunts like you cry into your jellied eels.

Not at all. You pay what we want. We hold the cards here, not you or Harry Kane. He’s on a 3 year contract and can easily go for 100 mil abroad next year if we really want. You tapped him up and you buy trophies every year, so you simply pay the asking price we want. Cough up 160 million and he’s yours. If not, fuck off and we keep him. Nothing Harry Kane can do about it unless he buys out his contract.
Haha are you ten yrs old or something.

Van Dijk wasn't halfway through a 6-year contract when he tried to force a move to Liverpool, and neither was Sterling when he tried to force a move to us. It's not the forcing a move that's the issue for Kane, it's trying to force a move when he's the most valuable striker in English football and only halfway through a massive contract. If he thinks a move's going to happen because of this then he's greatly misinformed and being badly advised. We all know City can't afford Kane and Grealish unless we offload Bernardo Silva for £60m. Who's got £60m lying around for Bernardo Silva? Anybody? Until we get rid, we can't bring Kane in. Danny Ings maybe, but not Kane.
Is the land of unicorns and chocolate rainbows any good at this time of year?

Someone mentioned it earlier but it could be possible that Kane not turning up wasn't a huge surprise to Levy and if you think about it if Kane doesn't mind being the bad guy to get his move then everyone's a winner. Levy can say he had no choice but to sell, unhappy player, bad for the dressing room etc and Kane gets his move.

Hi....can you do pie charts as well?

I got you covered

O8iNs4M.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.