Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ffs. “I’ve just been told”, who by, Stephen Ireland’s third granny?
Wayne Rooney on the way out of a Derbyshire 2 star hotel having just spent a couple of hours with stephen’s 3rd granny and possibly her older sister who is the agents secretary’s grandmother.

they seem a fickle bunch. I remember when they were on their way down from the prem, empty seats all over the place at Villa Park. Like you say, when the chips are down they go missing..
The European Football Statistics site shatters the myth of Villa's fanbase. They have rarely had bigger crowds than City even when we were in lower divisions. They averaged a huge 26,000 the season they won the European Cup. It is like their trophy success which happened mostly before the second world war before the offside rule and a period when crossbars were just a rope across two sticks. Their fans live in Fantasy Island. They never took big numbers to Maine Road either.

birdman

• Collaborator
  • Established Member
Posted 22 minutes ago
According to Bluepeter, I mean Bluemoon it's all happening Thursday
1f602.png

Villa fans slagging us off for not turning up for games, didn’t they manage to pull 15,000 in an Fa cup tie at home against us? Did the not have to close entire stands at one point? When the chips are down these weirdos go missing, when we were in division 2 we didn’t stop turning up.
Yeah and 6,000 of those were City fans.

and yes they also started leaving en mass when we were 0-4 up at half time at their place the other season. Many didn’t come back in the second half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.