Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of flapping on here is unbelievable. He has to turn up for training until any potential deal is done. Turning up for training at Villa will not make any difference whatsoever to whether or not he joins City. It's all in Jack's hands, the club have done all they can. Sit tight and let it all unfold.

tenor.gif

I would start making enquiries about Haaland and make them very public and make Kane's agent smash Levey's office door down and threated to smash Levy's lights out...................hardball - best way
Or maybe we back Kane very openly and give him total support. Going openly for another player now would be about as big a kick in the dick to Kane as we could do considering he has refused to train to force the move.

I just cant see him turnin down a brittish transfer record offer too play at city and for pep,the more you think about it,it would take him too the next level and he would win trophys and plenty of them,he wud be stupid too stay at villa and win nothing and at best finnish 7th

Surely the club must have his 100% to make a 100 million bid. Easy to flap but the silence is good news surely. It’s more than possible he’s just saying his good byes at Villa and moving at his own pace, everyone just needs to calm down.
I can’t see any reason to not be confident it goes through

Not the end of the world if he does mate. If he stays at villa good luck to him, it’s probably a mixture of him being a villa fan and a bit uncertain as to how much game time he’d get with us. Probably 50:50
Very relaxed either way on jack. This is his big chance and must be a tough decision for him. Either was we will be just fine and the key deal for us is Kane, not Grealish.

Massive mistake ambition wise if he turns it down but good luck to him if he does. Best (currently) team in the league come knocking on your door, you don’t say no.

If he stays it isn't the end of the world - Villa aren't exactly a threat so he isn't improving the direct competition - I do think he'd be an excellent addition but I don't think he'd make the impact like Kane would. I see Kane being the difference in the Champions league, Grealish not so much

Not the end of the world if he does mate. If he stays at villa good luck to him, it’s probably a mixture of him being a villa fan and a bit uncertain as to how much game time he’d get with us. Probably 50:50
Jack would probably get a bit more gametime than what he got for England in the Euros. Clearly because England are a superior team to City... Hang on... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.