Harry Kane

They told him he would get his move if he kept his head down and let the money men work.

Kane just wants it done quicker.

All brinkmanship and I now expect, as a result of Harry staying home, to see this get done this week.

City won't leave the boy hanging, we don't work that way.

It's gonna happen :)
THIS week? Wow!

Narrative,optics,semantics etc
His head is completely gone. No turning back and no way back from here from all parties involved

When you say "allowed to leave" do you mean Spurs and City have agreed a rough price so they've told him it's going to happen.

Or is it "Sure you can leave if City pay us £175m".

Because there's obviously a big difference.
I think Levy has told him not to turn up for training. Deflects any shit from his front door when the deal goes through.

I also reckon its gonna get done for about £120 million, which Levy has also probably already agreed to.

City should just sit tight and let the events unfold at Spurs.
Make no mistake if anybody doesn't think Levy is bricking it they are massively wrong.

What on earth are you on about?
From what all the pundits say this will effect Kane. Why would we pay so much cash on a player who is not going to be fit & focused on football. Spurs is his club & they are turning on him. This will have a huge negative impact on him.

the risk for city with Kane is huge in my opinion for somebody that is short term too.

Spurs can't afford to let this drag on for long. Their position of strength is reducing every day on this transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.