Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't Andy Gray's son have some inside information? His dad had two spells at the club so it's not inconceivable he's got friends and contacts there.

Jamie Gray has also confirmed it IS a release clause. I guess they have so long before they legally have to formally accept it? He’s said it’s Villa that delayed the deal not Grealish. It seems Grealish hasn’t wavered at all, he’s just being professional and patient. Villa wanted to sway him so they have waited as long as they can before accepting. I don’t know how much longer they’ll wait but I feel tomorrow might be the day we hear “bid accepted” :)

Jamie Gray has also confirmed it IS a release clause. I guess they have so long before they legally have to formally accept it? He’s said it’s Villa that delayed the deal not Grealish. It seems Grealish hasn’t wavered at all, he’s just being professional and patient. Villa wanted to sway him so they have waited as long as they can before accepting. I don’t know how much longer they’ll wait but I feel tomorrow might be the day we hear “bid accepted” :)
This does sound plausible, to be fair.

Wow have I got some news! So I’ve just been walking the dog along the canal and who do I see on the other side of the towpath, Richard Keys! I asked him if Andy Gray’s lad is alright, his reply “great lad knows his stuff”. I said there’s some strong rumours on a city forum about his lad telling someone Grealish is on his way to City, his dog then fell into the canal chasing disks and he ran off. I think it’s a sign. It’s on guys.

Andy Grays lad on Twitter. Other Villa fans are saying that he's always spot on. He's not a kid either, he's in his 40s, a huge Villa fan and got kids of his own.

He's calmly and rationally explaining that Grealish to City is done. He's gutted but it's done. The delay was that Villas owners stalled to see if they could have one last push to convince him to stay but that has failed. He says it's announced possibly as soon as tomorrow but the decision was made.

He isn't attention seeking, he's not making nonsensical statements, he's not chasing clout. He's a friendly and middle aged man who other rational non dickhead Villa people are saying is nailed on. He's not an "ITK", he's not being vague and he's not trying to attract people's attention.

Given the information he's given, the scenario he's given, and the way he has put it out there without being bombastic, I'm inclined to really believe this guy and I'm super cynical on these things.
Rag

Andy Grays lad on Twitter. Other Villa fans are saying that he's always spot on. He's not a kid either, he's in his 40s, a huge Villa fan and got kids of his own.

He's calmly and rationally explaining that Grealish to City is done. He's gutted but it's done. The delay was that Villas owners stalled to see if they could have one last push to convince him to stay but that has failed. He says it's announced possibly as soon as tomorrow but the decision was made.

He isn't attention seeking, he's not making nonsensical statements, he's not chasing clout. He's a friendly and middle aged man who other rational non dickhead Villa people are saying is nailed on. He's not an "ITK", he's not being vague and he's not trying to attract people's attention.

Given the information he's given, the scenario he's given, and the way he has put it out there without being bombastic, I'm inclined to really believe this guy and I'm super cynical on these things.

Do for me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.