Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well football didn't start in 2008 but it didn't start in 1992 either. If Sunderland get back in the premier league and bought and start winning things I won't be banging on about them not having history. Hard times are history.
My father in law is a Sunderland fan. Lives in London and travels up to see them every time he can. Hundreds of miles to watch them get beat every week.

That's what being a football fan is about. And Sunderland have a LOT of fans like that. Just as we did in the 90s.

When did I once mention history? Read my post again you thick tit. Also answer the question, were you at the Carabao cup final? You weren’t so you can’t comment. Every Blue I spoke to on the day and since said they were vermin, I haven’t seen a poster on here who has said they thought the Villa fans were ok that day, yet plenty have commended Stoke, Sunderland, Watford, Wigan, Brighton fans being good. Let’s be clear even dipper chelsea and arsenal fans were more pleasant at Wembley than villas fans. The only Blue who said otherwise is you, who probably wasn’t even there. But because someone did you a good turn 50 years ago they are great in 2020. And just to repeat I never once mentioned winning or history. Fucking hell you are THICK
Yep, i went mate, stood in the queue to check into the hotel with some Villa fans, I didn't even look at this guy once and he immediately said "You cant even fill your stadium". Every villa fan I encountered whilst down there were full of shit throughout the whole day, shit fanbase with big opinions of themselves, from a club who have won one league title in 110 years.

I hope they get relegated.

Steady on, you do know that Malt Loaf is entry level stuff, next stop is Tunnock's Teacakes...and we all know the misery that chasing the mallow can cause.
Two slices of malt loaf and I’ll stop. I understand your concern with the Tunnock’s Teacakes but I’ve never succumbed to their charm. I’m more of a Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer man myself.

Villa fan coming in peace here! *puts tin hat on*
Just came to say that you are getting a great player, and although I’m gutted he’s going, it’s just one of those things in modern football.
Just like some fans of any club are idiots, you only generally hear the loud mouth ones… some of us Villa fans are normal like any fans of a football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.