Harry Kane

I think he is probably referring to Haaland and its a fair point. Haaland is 7 years younger, doesn't have a poor injury record and also has a sell on fee. On the flip side he's never done it in the prem and hasn't sustained his form for a number of years as Kane has.
From a purely business point of view, you'd think Haaland would be the better option on this basis.

Can't be arsed to write a long post about this again, but essentially, I don't see any chance of us ever getting Haaland when we won't be willing to pay the huge numbers in wages, sign-on fees and bonuses that clubs like Real or Barcelona give without even blinking. Even if Haaland wants us, Raiola will convince him to join the club that is best for his own pocket.

I expect a statement from Kane soon adressing why he hasnt turned up for training and probably addressing the called gentlemans agreement he believes he has. That would put the spotlight firmly on Levy and highlight him renaging on any deal.

I expect a statement from Kane soon adressing why he hasnt turned up for training and probably addressing the called gentlemans agreement he believes he has. That would put the spotlight firmly on Levy and highlight him renaging on any deal.
Would have probably been a better idea doing that before striking no? The agreement will be as Levy has always said, "if we get a suitable offer, we will consider it".

There is better out there for similar money for me. He was found wanting in the Euros. Age, injury history and a vastly over rated valuation would have me running a mile. It's a no to Kane joining the ranks from me.
Agreed, anything above 100m is too much, let alone the 160m being quoted in the media. He is a very good player but tied himself to a six year contract, which is down to him and his agent.
I dont think he will leave, he isnt getting any younger or more miles on those ankles.

Would have probably been a better idea doing that before striking no? The agreement will be as Levy has always said, "if we get a suitable offer, we will consider it".
Your entire justification last night was based on us paying £100m for Grealish but it looks like it’s actually £75m with £25m in bonuses…. So that puts Kane in my book at the £100m we initial bid with maybe another £20m in bonuses. As I said to you twice, City do t fuck about and will get the player at our price or walk away, and you can’t afford us to walk away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.