Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually like Trevor Sinclair, but he was all over the place this morning; "great signing but its ruining football and if we get Kane, it will make a mockery of the game"............ then "just think of England, with City having Foden, Kane and Grealish playing together regularly!"
;-()
Tbf Trev has been known to like a drink or two.

Great signing and really looking forward to seeing him play. Jack could so easily of stayed at Villa, but he deserves to be playing on the elite stage and I am confident he will improve further under the tutelage of Pep.

Any pictures of him arriving for a medical or anything yet?
Some bloke on villa forum saying grealish is still with villa but isn’t involved in training and just seen sky are saying the same. Guess he will travel up this afternoon with announcements tomorrow

If your owners are as good as is being touted, there may well come a time when the boot is on the other foot for you at some stage and you'll be after signing someone else's Jack Grealish :-)

Welcome mate and have a good season.
Thanks mate. Same to you. I think we’d all agree we’re fighting different battles this year, but you never know, someday we might be rivalling City for the title… here’s to dreaming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.