Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m used to us getting a lot of stick whenever we put our hand in our pocket but the media and rival fans are hating this.

Just as the rags thought they had a chance with the league….

Can’t wait to see what happens with Kane!

The irony is that you can have the riches of Croesus, but if the system is deliberately designed to prevent you from exploiting that wealth and jeopardising the elite’s status, then it is only numbers on a screen. That’s not something of our creation.

In respect to Grealish, his career, like that of all players, is short and he’ll know that in the time it will take Villa to get to challenging where we are, it may just be too late for him. We’ve seen some of the greatest players we’ve ever had come and go in the last ten years, and none has left as a Champions League winner. Anyway, great players don’t desire to leave, they desire to be better and win, so you should have no bitterness about his leaving. No player is bigger than any club.
This is it exactly. Jack leaving doesn't mean he doesn't love Villa any less, Villa are still going to be his boyhood club. It just means that Villa don't match his personal ambitions anymore, which is a hard sacrifice he has had to make. Out of all of the clubs out there, Man City do. He could have chosen United last season but decided not to (How strong those rumours were I don't know). He has chosen Man City as his team to play for and we have chosen him. Personal finances won't have come into it I wouldn't have thought because I'm sure what we have offered, will be been similar to what Villa and United did. Probably more in add ons because we do go the distance in all competitions.
Besides how did Villa fans think they were going to spend another £100mil+ on 3-4 new players without the sale of him without FFP kicking in? No Champions League, no extra TV revenue, no extra sponsorships etc etc

The more I think about this, and providing we can get it over the line, whilst the rags are spunking their load about getting Sancho, it must be galling to see a player which supported your club, heading to City.

I’m used to us getting a lot of stick whenever we put our hand in our pocket but the media and rival fans are hating this.

Just as the rags thought they had a chance with the league….

Can’t wait to see what happens with Kane!

If we get Kane as well our friends at pigmol are going to really have to up their game.

I keep hearing the term Modern football. The league is over etc etc…

Fooball has always been this way. The bigger teams take the smaller teams best players.

The only difference is that City are now the bigger team.

Massive news today.

The foaming at the mouth is beautiful:)
The same bellends who spout "The game's gone" spend their days posting about modern football on the internet, their evenings watching it on Sky and their weekend's watching it in the pub.

The game hasn't "gone". Their club just doesn't win anything any more.

Some bloke on villa forum saying grealish is still with villa but isn’t involved in training and just seen sky are saying the same. Guess he will travel up this afternoon with announcements tomorrow
reports said he was in manchester. guess we'll see

So. Those errr Villa fans seemed to have disappeared off the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.