Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a text late last night from my best mate telling me he had heard, indirectly from the Grealish family, that the deal was done subject to a medical and any shin splints issues ??
I know his source to be a huge and decent Villa fan & i have known him for 30+ years and he said;
"Jack is a class act and genuinely wishes him all the best. His family are absolutely first class people"
Plus from another very well connected Villa and Grealish source, the delay was down to Villa trying to buy time to convince him to stay.
Here's to the future Jack and playing for Gods Own club!

Thanks mate. Same to you. I think we’d all agree we’re fighting different battles this year, but you never know, someday we might be rivalling City for the title… here’s to dreaming!!
You bet it . Villa are a big club waiting to be woken up again, but god forbid you take a slice of the media-clubs pie, they'll crucify you.

I quite agree. No hatred here for City, and I would say most Villa fans I know would agree. Obviously we wish it was us and not City but that’s normal I think!
Of course it is. I was really pleased when Abramovic took over at Chelsea and upset the (at the time) United and Arsenal dominance.

in my opinion this deal was agreed weeks ago hence the signing of Buendia etc. You have to balance the books. I did hear Villa were already under scrutiny for FFP with a £500 million trading deficit, (don’t know if that’s true).

But if you think about it without those rules, your owner spends what he likes and sticks two fingers up at anybody bidding on Jack. UEFA, Premier League and FA all point at Portsmouth and Leeds United and how they were run to justify financial fair play, which isn’t fair at all. As long as your owner doesn’t saddle the club with debt he should be able to do what he wants. It should be a free market. That way, Villa and the fans of other clubs can dream about the lottery win we had. The establishment will ruffle Leicester City’s hair and point to them as proof that every can dream. The fact is Leicester won a freak Premier League and hardly been in the top four since. If they were in the top four regularly they’d get a different press.

If Aston Villa do progress as you hope, get ready for a whole world of dirty games you never knew existed.

Received a text late last night from my best mate telling me he had heard, indirectly from the Grealish family, that the deal was done subject to a medical and any shin splints issues ??
I know his source to be a huge and decent Villa fan & i have known him for 30+ years and he said;
"Jack is a class act and genuinely wishes him all the best. His family are absolutely first class people"
Plus from another very well connected Villa and Grealish source, the delay was down to Villa trying to buy time to convince him to stay.
Here's to the future Jack and playing for Gods Own club!
Last night? When it seemed 75% definite he was joining? Couldnt he tell you this two weeks ago?

Sky saying he's due in training today for Villa even though the deal is near completion surely that can't be right

The same bellends who spout "The game's gone" spend their days posting about modern football on the internet, their evenings watching it on Sky and their weekend's watching it in the pub.

The game hasn't "gone". Their club just doesn't win anything any more.
Which is precisely why some fans do silly protests and prance about in Norwich scarves

So in the past year:
Messi went on a strike to join Man City
Harry Kane went on a strike to join Man City
Grealish, who extended his contract when Man United bid for him, is all fan-boying over the club and De Bruyne
Let the social media fans using VPNs believe we are 'irrelevant'

Any pictures of him arriving for a medical or anything yet?
screen-shot-591896.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.