Harry Kane

Kave Solekhol claims City's offer for Kane was £75m plus players. When pressed on where the £150m fee comes from he had nothing other than City are under investigation for FFP as if 2010 is relevant to 2021.
Yea and apparently Spurs don’t want any of our players lol…subbed ;)

I didn't know that, presumably to make money on spurs when they sell in the future?. I think the spurs fan is saying they haven't actually pumped any direct cash in for the manager to spend?
Agree with that....was meaning,they pumped money in to buy the club....all them shares in that post was after they paid Sugar for his shares.

now Grealish is over the line i can see this one gathering pace tomo onwards, my guess deal by Tue at 130m plus add ons done a week today

I don't think we'll see anything happen on this until after we play them, even if he isn't fit to be considered for either side I just think it would be a bad move for Spurs to do that and over shadow the match.

£160m is a made up media figure.

The real figure will be £100m + addons.

Grealish £75m +£25m

Kane £100+£20m

City may have money but we ain’t stupid.

Surely the only thing that matters is what Levy will accept. And you don't seem to have included that in your excellent and informative post.

City may not be stupid but many people on here say Levy is a bit thick. This could be a bloodbath when your "not stupid" City folk take on the thick Levy.

I feel a bit sorry for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.