Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours are that Bernardo might be off to Barca for 60m which would seriously help with the Grealish transfer.

Wouldn’t it be funny if we do spend over £200m and Peps first press conference the media demand answers as to how with FFP and Pep staying unequivocally that it was not possible.

Only for him to answer the following:” SM found us a new totally unrelated business partner from Abu Dhabi2 called sheikh mansour shoes…unbelievable ;)
We have a new sponsor soon to be announced United Emirates Fabrication Partners UEFA they have a new product Fast Fabricated Parts FFP it’s going on our shirts in 2022/3

I’m talking about in football. Paul Ince and Gary Pallister cost a higher % of Utds turnover in 1989 than Grealish for 100m and Kane for 150m would cost ours this year
I saw that recently: applying the inflation of club turnover to transfer fees paid. I think Pallister was the highest at well over £100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.