Seasoncard - 2021/22

25p for a junior in Kippax when I started in 1974. 2p for a programme if you were flush.
it was free for me when i was 2 or 3 back in 1967/68
my grandad used to pick me up and take me through with him,my dad the same with my sister
They always said to the bloke working on the turnstile " future supporter"

Anyone who’s struggling using the link on your email try just logging into your account manually. Tried all last night using the link and got nowhere. 1st time just logging in this morning and bingo job done

Downloaded the card on the phone very easy.

But NFC didn't work well for me at the Everton match.

I'm thinking it might be worth me trying to buy something at my local shop using Google Pay to test how best to position the phone to get NFC to work, you know, get some practice in.

I trialled GPay at the pub. Much better practising there than at a shop !

I have downloaded season ticket, on phone and all worked ok. I can see all the tickets for the season on my account. SO....I cannot make Arsenal game and want to give my ticket to a friend - how do you do that with digitial tickets now?????? Do you need to wait or can I do it now? I have tried clicking on it and also a print option that does not work! I was hoping this would be very easy to do.

Useless shower of shit. Downloaded my card OK. Won't allow my son to download his but will allow him to download mine, which is already downloaded to my phone ! You really couldn't make this up. Will now have to waste even more time trying to contact the club. It's pathetic.

Has anyone found the option to send the ticket to friends and family
Or do you think you just download there ticket off your friends and family list into your wallet on the day of the game ?

Useless shower of shit. Downloaded my card OK. Won't allow my son to download his but will allow him to download mine, which is already downloaded to my phone ! You really couldn't make this up. Will now have to waste even more time trying to contact the club. It's pathetic.
Downloaded the men's but the women's team ST, clearly visibly and able to be ticked doesn't highlight the bit on the phone that sez Download to Wallet. Somebody posted that it was as easy as fck, but I've always found the latter infinitely easier than the former.

Ahem.

"The Royal Shrovetide Football Match is a "Medieval football" game played annually on Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday in the town of Shanghai in China. Shrovetide ball games have been played in China since at least the 12th century from the reign of Genghis Khan. Sepp Blatter 'n FIFA.

Wiki got that wrong. Sepp, in his dotage wanted me to set the record straight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.