Seasoncard - 2021/22

In exactly the same boat mate. Looks like they have disassociated my lads email address and supporter number. So I have 2 supporter numbers linked to my email address with one password. Of course you cannot log in and change the email address on one of the supporter numbers like any sensible system would allow, oh no you have to fuck about with customer services.
Thing that gets me is how fucking simple is it to write code so it only allows 1 password for one email address and one supporter number, yet they seem incapable of creating a system that prevents it fucking up.
My lad’s 20, but I’ve paid for his ticket since he was 5 and I’ve just managed it from my account. In the past, if needed, he’s logged on with his supporter number. Never been an issue. I assume it’s a phone call to customer services?

Useless shower of shit. Downloaded my card OK. Won't allow my son to download his but will allow him to download mine, which is already downloaded to my phone ! You really couldn't make this up. Will now have to waste even more time trying to contact the club. It's pathetic.

UPDATE FELLOW BLUES :

If anyone else has this problem I've resolved it by trial & error. What we did was completely sign out of my son's account AND the website. Went back in and signed in. Then logged in to the tickets section and went to the Seasoncards link. It then highlighted to allow us to download the season card.

Seems it's the email download link that's causing this problem. Shouldn't be happening though in this day & age. Another example of the shit website we have to put up with.

Introducing new IT systems is a complex operation and so to protect the operation it is normally thoroughly tested on QA infrastructure that mirrors the production version. The most difficulty thing to do is include the human element as you obviously get different skill levels of the users. The best way to rollout a new system to the public to do it in phases. The use of a digital card using NFC technology should be no different that using a physical card, tap to pay is a prime example, the banks introduced it and slowly people started to use it, there was no big-bang approach, then along came Apple who introduced Apple-Pay, effectively a digital version of tap to pay, this was followed by Android and Goggle, the advantage of them being the bio-metrics that offer greater security.
Clearly, introducing a digital NFC season card is far more difficult that bank cards, there are no friends and family issues such as children to consider with bank cards. I'm baffled by the club's stance on this, to suggest that the alternative is printing tickets at the stadium is a nonsense, introduction of another level of queuing good grief do they live in the real world?
The way this should have been introduced is by giving an option of physical or digital maybe, with an incentive such as a club shop voucher to go digital after all the cards cost in the region off £5 plus the additional administration and the postage / theft during delivery.
So, they have decided on the big-bang approach I'm truly baffled as to why I can only assume that the whole infrastructure has been replaced that only allows digital but I still find that unlikely the entry is controlled by a chip that has information that the reader needs to validate entry wherever the chip is shouldn't matter
Luckily I don't have any issues with technology, and I'm in my first season as an over 65, I have a smart phone I've added the "ticket" to my Apple wallet in a matter of minutes and the only issue I might have is there is some issue at the stadium I always arrive early so hopefully I should be in my seat for kick-off.
When we moved to CoMS it was the first stadium in the UK to have a NFC entry system and I don't remember any real difficulty, interesting the readers weren't tap but you placed your card in an wide slot which would illuminate blue when verified this was because at the time "tap to.." wasn't around.

UPDATE FELLOW BLUES :

If anyone else has this problem I've resolved it by trial & error. What we did was completely sign out of my son's account AND the website. Went back in and signed in. Then logged in to the tickets section and went to the Seasoncards link. It then highlighted to allow us to download the season card.

Seems it's the email download link that's causing this problem. Shouldn't be happening though in this day & age. Another example of the shit website we have to put up with.
Same yesterday with me, did exactly the same and could then download both mine and my grandson tickets to my phone. My advise to anybody having simular issues is to ignore the link when you get your e mail and log in at the website Manchester City.com etc !!

Not reading back but I've got a company Android phone and the company doesn't like "unauthorised apps" that includes some travel ones, and sports ones (so emails stop working till you delete the app).

Following the Q&A for Android on the website I've got as far as signing in to my account, then it says

Step 2.

Once signed in to your account, please make the below clicks in the order shown on the phone below.

1. Select 'Seasoncards'

There's no "seasoncards" to select.

Downloaded my ticket fine

However I have a personal carer season ticket too so whoever I take with me that game will have to download the ticket

Cant even download the carer ticket off my account even though its registered in my name

Having same issues trying to download my sons season ticket too. How do I register his own account? All I can see is an email sign up but he doesn't have an email address?

Why couldn't they just send cards? Why do they have to make things even more complicated? My daughter doesn't have an email address or smart phone, and I can't download her ticket to my phone for some reason. So that means I have to buy a printer. Madness.

Has anyone found the option to send the ticket to friends and family
Or do you think you just download there ticket off your friends and family list into your wallet on the day of the game ?
I've read that a copy of the ticket will be emailed to a friend/family for that game only and reset to the original card for the next game. But I can't see any option for adding details of friends/family for this? May all become clearer w/b 16th...I hope.
7d0f7e1d40c5365f04f8fe814b78ff68.jpg

UPDATE FELLOW BLUES :

My problem of not downloading the MCWFC ST still remains, FFS. I can tick on the men's button and download, but if I tick on both buttons it greys out, if I tick on the Women's button it greys out. The only one it's letting me download is the mens. The ticket for the women is clearly available, 'kin well paid for, and I've followed BC's advice of fuckin' off the email link and going straight into my account. Get it fuckin' sorted, Marwood! Yer've got a month. Get back from the Bahamas and get yer fuckin' finger out!

I have downloaded season ticket, on phone and all worked ok. I can see all the tickets for the season on my account. SO....I cannot make Arsenal game and want to give my ticket to a friend - how do you do that with digitial tickets now?????? Do you need to wait or can I do it now? I have tried clicking on it and also a print option that does not work! I was hoping this would be very easy to do
It's explained in the email they sent telling you the s/ticket was ready to download, under Ticket Transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.