Seasoncard - 2021/22

What's worrying is that amidst all the frigging about I mentioned in an earlier post my season card could be downloaded to my sons phone at the same it was already downloaded on mine
Surely that shouldn't be possible ?
But it is............
It would have to be still available in case you get a new device mid season. It can only be used once at the turnstile so so it’s up to users to keep accounts secure.

I think if you forward he'd not be able to go. I think you need to add her to his 'friends and family' section, so if she doesn't have an account yet set her one up so she has a supporter number, then you should be able to do it from there. I think you do it match by match, so I'm not sure you can do it yet but should be able to once the matches are showing?

The site says:

"Alongside the reduced risk of lost and stolen tickets, mobile ticketing provides the flexibility to transfer your ticket digitally to people linked in your Friends and Family. This means that you will be able to transfer your mobile ticket to your friend or family member for the matches you cannot attend.

You will be able to do this from your account on a match-by-match basis, removing the need to meet face to face to pass the ticket to them. Please ensure your Friends and Family list is up to date in your online account throughout the season. Ticket transfer is only available with mobile ticketing."

Do people on your F&F list have to be "members"?

I know lots of blues who've previously let mates who aren't members to have their seasoncard for one off games.

Just logged onto my emails, an email re season tickets is there for my youngest but not for me and my eldest, are they all meant to have been sent at once or are they being sent out in mixed up batches?

Do people on your F&F list have to be "members"?

I know lots of blues who've previously let mates who aren't members to have their seasoncard for one off games.
Yes. "Friends and family" in terms of the card is specifically linked accounts rather than the actual relationship you have to them. I think you could technically add as many people as you want, and it's not that much of a pain to get the supporter number, but certainly not as easy as handing off the card for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.