Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Pep and Messi have spoken, however that could of just been on a personal level.

Imagine if Messi did rock up here, it would send the fans wild. I can't even imagine just how mad the reveal would be.

Not a chance they havent spoken. No chance whatsoever. If nothing, on personal level. When Messi was feeling crap last year, he spoke pep at length, Pep went over to Barcelona and they met. They were in contact reportedly right up until Messi pulled out after Barcelona's threat of court, and probably with Pap's knowledge.

Both very much Barcelona men, close, no way he leaves Barcelona and goes through those emotions without sharing them with Pep. That is the one thing I would bet on.

Whether there is anything beyond that on whether he would want to come or whether we would want him, who knows. Maybe that is what he is buying time for, to see what if anything there, before he jets off to PSG. I highly doubt he is sat there looking over Chelsea's offer with PSG giving him everything he wants and sitting with the tower booked ready tl announce it.

Brentford trying to ensure they stay in the PL by the sound of it!
As someone who has a soft spot for Brentford having lived there for a while I think it would be great for The Mighty Bees, but sadly they reside in Middlesex not London so have to be discounted from the race.
I would imagine it would be Leyton Orient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.