Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just downloaded mine and the daughter's with no problems.
How did you download your daughters, mine and my lads are showing on my app, i have downloaded mine to the wallet but cant download my lads. It is on my email with mine, but he doesnt have an account or the app or google pay or a bank card

I notice kick off in Liverpools pre-season game was delayed again tonight. Only by 15 minutes this time but it still doesn't bode well if they are still having enough issues to warrant a delayed kick off again

And our first game will be a proper PL game. Expect carnage at 3pm against Norwich with 15,000 still stuck outside.

The dippers were telling their fans to get in early and opening gates 3 hours before kickoff..... 3 HOURS !!!!

God help us and preserve us I think I may have done it. Didn’t even know what an apple wallet looked like until forced into to. If I’d known what I was letting myself into I’d have deferred and gone on a techie course.good wills gone already for this season . I’m not spending anything on the concourse overpriced offerings this year.

I was on auto renewal and got the confirmation that it has been renewed. I went on to my account which said it has been deffered.
After calling on friday (on hold for an hour) i got told someone from supporter services will call me back.
Just called again today to be told my seat in 115 has been sold for some games and i cannot have it back this season but i can move block to 116 or 117. Why do they think i would be happy just to have a random seat allocated for the season away from my mates.
The women said she has very limited acsess to seating and someone from supporter services will call me to sort the situation out, im not holding my beath on that happening.
I was also on auto renew but renewed anyway, I was willing to have to sort out a double DD deduction if need be but that didn't happen and only one was taken....makes me wonder if I'd have been writing your if I'd not 'doubled down'.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

How did you download your daughters, mine and my lads are showing on my app, i have downloaded mine to the wallet but cant download my lads. It is on my email with mine, but he doesnt have an account or the app or google pay or a bank card
Sorry if I was unclear I logged in to the account on her phone.
I can see it on my family and friends but not download. I have her season ticket under its own account so can access it from there.

This has probs been done to death but how do you send your season ticket to a friends and family member on your list, if you can't go? As they said you were going to be able to do?.

Tia

Ps. A direct message would be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.