Harry Kane

I don’t think he’d accept the view himself that he gives City as ‘easy ride’, and it’s not a view I share either. He’s outspoken and independent minded enough on everything else, in sports, music and when he’s written on non-sporting issues that there is no logical reason for that. I’ve not gone back and checked, but I’m also fairly sure of watching him in the old Hold The Back Page days pre our takeover that he wasn’t noticeably pro City. He’s taken a view on FFP as an idea which stands out from most other journalists, so it can make it seem like he’s giving us an easy ride, but like @mccity i just think he’s fair. On issues outside FFP he can be as critical as anyone else.
So on the whole he is a fair minded and well balanced journo.... oh if only there were more of his ilk ....

Our apparent lack of interest in an alternative option tells me this is very much On!
I think so too. We've let some reasonable strikers go without seemingly a flicker of interest (you may say reasonable is not good enough, but any decent No.9 would plunder goals in our side).

We are still just inferring and hoping though. Even if there are loads of reports and newspapers talking about imminent deals, that can be complete rubbish as well (that was Koulibaly last season).

Yep Spurs will have briefed they don't want players in exchange but it will just be the players refusing to go there. Laporte could be playing for Real Madrid and Jesus could be at Juve. Just a shame for them nobody has any money atm.
Chaotic last week of the window ahead? These clubs are waiting for loan moves, and bargains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.