My husband needs your support.

Got up today to find i was £40 pound down in my bank account....the missus had been using my bank card on William hill slots! Gotta order a new card now.

Well done blues, this has to be answered now. Regardless of the response, it's a line in the sand. Every person to suffer from this point on, the gamblers, their partners, their kids, government know about it and could do something about it.

Something that also caught me off guard about this last night was the fact that my young kids are subjected to endless gambling ads whilst just trying to watch the game with me or certain sports news channels. How's that right?

Hope this is just the start, and well done to the OP, this feels significant.

Thanks to all the Man City fans who signed this. I'm a Leicester City fan, and we're immensely proud of Annie's campaign on behalf of Luke's Law.
Done and good luck with this campaign.
I work with a lad who’s on the verge of dark days ahead… even more so with the season approaching.wish city would dump marathon bet after watching that sad video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.