Players who might improve us

Did anyone see Ryan Christie's performance for Celtic v Dundee?. Blew me away. looked class. Bit of a risk and I know we don't need any more attacking midfielders , but he looked good.
Dundee you say…
He’s talented but nowhere near the standard we’re setting. When you consider that Bernardo, Laporte, and Jesus may be deemed surplus to requirements, then it’s hard to see us buying anything from below the top drawer.

Gerard Moreno

Scored 23 goals last season
7 assists
in 2683 minutes

Compared to Harry Kane

23 goals
14 assists
in 3087 minutes

Ok Harry might be better, but he isn't 100million better.

Caught a lad called Sesko in a preseason game for Red Bull Salzberg they have a good lad coming through Adema i think who will replace a good signing for Leicester Daka, but it was Sesko who caught the eye, tall comfortable on the ball quick ran the lines well and closed down well, so i looked him up he is only just 18 and his Youtube video is crap, apparently we have been linked with him in the past, buy him now i say, stick him in as 3rd choice behind Jesus and Kane

Gerard Moreno

Scored 23 goals last season
7 assists
in 2683 minutes

Compared to Harry Kane

23 goals
14 assists
in 3087 minutes

Ok Harry might be better, but he isn't 100million better.
Yes he is especially in our league I like moreno but honestly don't think he can play as a striker in our league.

If the Kane deal falls through, I very much hope we move for Kasper Dolberg.
He’s fit again and one of the most natural finishers in the box, which is arguably what we really lack. He’s also taller than many imagine, only a centimetre shorter than Kane, so no slouch in the air. He never seems to get phased and doesn’t exhibit great emotion, even when he scores, which adds to that iced coolness when the ball drops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.